Relationships between authors, editors and reviewers in our journal are based on academic benevolence, objectivity of ratings and priority of scientific quality. We are following the principles of Code of Conduct for Editors as defined by the Committee of Publication Ethics (COPE), in particular
Manuscripts shall be evaluated for their scientific quality, regardless of author’s race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality or political opinions.
ELIMINATION OF THE PLAGIARISM, LIBEL AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Our journal rejects any material that breaks legal requirements regarding plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
The editor-in-chief shall be guided by the policies of the journal's editorial board and consults with other editors or reviewers about the decision to publish.
● have full authority to reject / accept the article, guided by objective scientific criteria and findings reviewers;
● ensure the quality of the material they publish;
● must disclose any conflicts of interest;
● keep information pertaining to submitted manuscripts confidential;
● champion freedom of scientific expression;
If editors suspect the authenticity, originality or ethical correctness of an article, publication of the last is delayed until any doubt is clarified. Unpublished materials from submitted manuscript must not be used in an Editor’s own research without the express written consent of the author.
● ensure that they have written truly original works;
● have significant contribution to the research (if a paper has several authors);
● guarantee obtained permission for use of copyrighted materials;
● certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere;
● identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript;
● disclose in their manuscript any substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the assessment of their manuscript;
Information obtained by authors privately, as in conversation, correspondence, or discussion with third parties, must not be used or reported without explicit, written, permission from the source. By submitting an article to the editorial board, the authors agree that (in the case of publication in the paper version journal) their text will be automatically published in the online version of the journal (under open access).
● notify Editorial staff of any conflicts of interest that may determine their findings;
● keep information pertaining to the manuscript confidential;
● be objective and constructive in their reviews.
Unpublished materials from submitted manuscript must not be used in reviewers' own research without the express written consent of the author.
To identify duplicate submissions in other publications and possible plagiarism, all submitted manuscripts are checked by online plagiarism search service "Unicheck".