About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Collection of philosophical sciences presents research papers covering and comprehending new facets of human existence at the beginning of the new millennium. Particular emphasis is focused on the forms of their manifestation and reflection in the philosophy of science, technology, language.
Guide for authors
for Scientific Collection
“Anthropological Measurements of Philosophical Research”
Transliteration of the Cyrillic script (Ukrainian) into Roman script
The decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 27 January 2010 № 555 «On regulation of transliteration of the Ukrainian script into Roman script» approves the official transliteration of the Ukrainian script into Roman script, establishes the current rules of transliteration of the names and surnames of Ukrainian citizens into Roman script in the foreign passports.
Transliteration of the Cyrillic script (Russian) into Roman script
On the site: http://shub123.ucoz.ru/Sistema_transliterazii.html one can use free program of Ukrainian text transliteration into Roman script according to the U.S. State Department transliteration rules.
Vocabulary for academic degrees translation
Relationships between authors, editors and reviewers in our journal are based on academic benevolence, objectivity of ratings and priority of scientific quality. We are following the principles of Code of Conduct for Editors as defined by the Committee of Publication Ethics (COPE), in particular
Manuscripts shall be evaluated for their scientific quality, regardless of author’s race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality or political opinions.
ELIMINATION OF THE PLAGIARISM, LIBEL AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Our journal rejects any material that breaks legal requirements regarding plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
The editor-in-chief shall be guided by the policies of the journal's editorial board and consults with other editors or reviewers about the decision to publish.
● have full authority to reject / accept the article, guided by objective scientific criteria and findings reviewers;
● ensure the quality of the material they publish;
● must disclose any conflicts of interest;
● keep information pertaining to submitted manuscripts confidential;
● champion freedom of scientific expression;
If editors suspect the authenticity, originality or ethical correctness of an article, publication of the last is delayed until any doubt is clarified. Unpublished materials from submitted manuscript must not be used in an Editor’s own research without the express written consent of the author.
● ensure that they have written truly original works;
● have significant contribution to the research (if a paper has several authors);
● guarantee obtained permission for use of copyrighted materials;
● certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere;
● identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript;
● disclose in their manuscript any substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the assessment of their manuscript;
Information obtained by authors privately, as in conversation, correspondence, or discussion with third parties, must not be used or reported without explicit, written, permission from the source. By submitting an article to the editorial board, the authors agree that (in the case of publication in the paper version journal) their text will be automatically published in the online version of the journal (under open access).
● notify Editorial staff of any conflicts of interest that may determine their findings;
● keep information pertaining to the manuscript confidential;
● be objective and constructive in their reviews.
Unpublished materials from submitted manuscript must not be used in reviewers' own research without the express written consent of the author.
To identify duplicate submissions in other publications and possible plagiarism, all submitted manuscripts are checked by online plagiarism search service "Unicheck"
As a new index in the Web of Science™ Core Collection, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) expands the citation universe and reflects the growing global body of science and scholarly activity. ESCI complements the highly selective indexes by providing earlier visibility for sources under evaluation as part of SCIE, SSCI, and AHCI’s rigorous journal selection process. Inclusion in ESCI provides greater discoverability which leads to measurable citations and more transparency in the selection process.
Google Scholar is free access search system that provides full text search of scientific publications in all formats and disciplines (Link)
Ukrainian list of journals indexed (ULJI) - it is a system of scientometric monitoring of scientific activity subjects in Ukraine.
Ulrich's Periodicals Directory - subscription catalog of American publishing Bowker, is the largest database that describes the global flow of periodicals in all subject areas. (Link)
Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) is website that lists open access journals and is maintained by Infrastructure Services for Open Access (IS4OA). The project defines open access journals as scientific and scholarly journals that meet high quality standards by exercising peer review or editorial quality control and "use a funding model that does not charge readers or their institutions for access." (Link)
WorldCat - the world's largest bibliographic database, with over 240 million records of all kinds of products for 470 languages. Base is created by joint efforts of more than 72 thousand libraries in 170 countries across the organization Online Computer Library Center. (Link)
Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) - is website that lists open access journals and is maintained by Infrastructure Services for Open Access (IS4OA). The project defines open access journals as scientific and scholarly journals that meet high quality standards by exercising peer review or editorial quality control and "use a funding model that does not charge readers or their institutions for access." (Link)
Index Copernicus (Poland) - International scientometric base (Link). This website includes indexing, ranking and abstracting journals, and is a platform for scientific collaboration and joint research projects.
PLACEMENT OF THE JOURNAL IN LIBRARIES OF WORLD
REVIEWS STRUCTURE ON ARTICLE
1. General description of the content
• The relevance of the topic
• Methodological originality of the approach
• The purity of the experiment and the reproducibility of the results (for applied research)
• The clarity and unambiguity of the findings, their limitations in the text, the adequacy of the substantive provisions of article
2. The quality of the article construction
• Equipment of scientific apparatus (summary / abstract, bibliography, reference system and the like.)
• The readability of tables and figures, according to the physical meanings of the described regularities and phenomena
• Knowledge of the author (s) state of issue in the study area (link to a new periodical literature, etc.).
3. Comments on the presentation and design of the manuscript.
4. Reasoned conclusion
Compliance of articles issues to the problematics of the journal section.
- Publication of the article as submitted;
- Revising the article based on the comments (general or specific);
- Irrationality (the impossibility) the publication of the submitted article.
6. Surname, initials, position, academic degree, academic rank of the reviewer.
7. Date signed reviews.